PULL STUDS ISO 7388/2B
- • Manufactured with special steel;
- • Carburized, hardened, tempered, sandblasted and burnished;
- • Grinding on the adaptor profile, with rebores CNC supplied with positioning device and indicator in process.
INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
- • For correct fitting we recommend the use of a thread locking adhesive.
- • It is dangerous to use pull studs where the quality of the materials and heat treatment are not guaranteed. The breaking of a pull stud ruins the cone of the machine and is dangerous for the operator.
- • Pull studs should be torqued as follows: M12: 2 ÷ 2,4 Kgm - M16: 6 ÷ 7,8 Kgm - M24: 20 ÷ 24 Kgm
- • Manufactured with special steel with maximum impact strength.
- • Casehardened and tempered to HRC 56 ÷ 60; the thread is soft HRC 45.
- • Functional surfaces completely ground.